Valentine Flowers And Hearts

watercolor card

The Valentine's month is in full bloom and I prepared a few designs that are very appropriate for such sweet season. 

This year, I decided to make the hearts with the flowers and merge flowers with hearts, romantic things and places.

In the designs above and below, the flowers are forming the heart, just like in old days, the artists made their vintage cards with floral decor. 


Watercolor card

Then, I imagined a trip to Paris and placed bicycle and roses next to the Eiffel Tower, one of the most romantic places in Europe:

France painting

I also added a few hearts and pink roses into a vintage style design, where romance and floating Paris letters are creating a beautiful dance manifesting the Love and wonderful feelings:

Vintage Watercolor French Decor

And speaking of dance, I've added a lovely romantic design with ballerina silhouettes, and hidden rose heart. 
This artwork actually became the beginning of my new series Waltz Of The Flowers (which I am going to share on my blog soon):

Watercolor Painting Home Decor

To Everyone!!!
watercolours

Popular Posts