Decorative Flowers

interior design and decor for wall

As my clients and friends are asking what I am working on these days, I will allow a sneak peek into my virtual artist studio. And, with that said, I am happy to introduce a new collection of Decorative Flowers. My idea is to place a super realistic watercolor flowers on the abstract surface. 

I have created unique earthy designs for the background using watercolor dabbing technique with different natural sponges and variety of colors. 
It allows to make the background sections "to melt" into each other, giving some point of interest; but, meantime, it does not distract from realistic floral paintings. 

This series could be called Botanical; yet, the interesting background makes it exclusive in some sense.
These decorative flowers bunch unites the body of work into a community of color, idea, technique, and style.

It is Botanical yet is is also Semi-Botanical
It is Realistic yet it is also Semi-Realistic
It is Abstract yet it is also Semi-Abstract



interior design for home and office space

I share here the first three out of a half dozen designs that have been created already. And, as always, more flowers soon will be posted into the Floral Gallery and Decor Interior Design Gallery on my website www.artirina.com 


Interior design for home and office

Popular Posts