Nine Shades Of Blueberries Yogurt Labels


I am happy to introduce a new exciting project that I am making for one developing company in Ireland. The company requested black and white images of blueberries for their yogurt lids. 

The interesting part for me as an artist, was that the original panting needed to be only in black ink. Quite a new concept for me; but, still very interesting.

Blueberries Ink Drawing


When I was done with painting of the image, I placed it on different shades of blue from Sky Blue to almost purple Ultramarine Blue; and, that's how those black and white blueberries got their Nine Shades Of Blue

My art collectors can order now not only these images on canvas, but as well on Pillows for Kitchen, or on Farmers Market Tote Bags :

blueberry images

The history of the blueberries images goes back two or three years, when my first blueberry watercolor painting was created for a dear client for the Jam Labels project. I love this painting so much that I share it everywhere :)


blueberries art

These lovely blueberries were definitely the ones that inspired me for the future yogurt labels project!

The licensed images (for Royalty Free Licenses) of all my jams, relishes,and marmalade illustrations are available HERE


www.artirina.com


Popular Posts