Hot Hot Chocholate

Le cafe

In research for the subjects for a new commission painting, I thought about a hot cup of rich creamy chocolate. As I mentioned in the previous post French Cafe, my customer said that she wanted a bicycle with the basket full of flowers standing next to the window. I loved her idea about the bicycle standing next to some cafe. Now I am thinking, why not a chocolatery? And the painting had been created. I collect this and other ideas in the newborn Gallery that I called

Freshly picked wild flowers were placed in the basket of the bicycle; and, a happy owner went home to decorate the house with the bouquet. Yet, on the way home, a window of the local chocolatery was so inviting and so appealing that it was hard to resist not stopping by and having a nice cup of hot cocoa; and, possibly, a cup of espresso with an ice-cream on a top; or, maybe, a few warm pastries that came right from the oven..mm..good.. 

As I painted this story from my heart, I decided to hide a couple of hearts in the artwork. Now it is your turn to find them.

In the painting process of this series, I am not limiting my imagination by just French Country, there will be more paintings with new sweet discoveries from different parts of the world. 

Stay tuned! There are more painting to come! 
:)


www.artirina.com

Popular Posts