Art That Liked To Find A Good Home

realism in watercolor


It is becoming a great tradition to post some pictures from my customers with framed artworks placed in their environment. Sometimes they send me a photo, and sometime I take photo before sending the artwork. Each year I select a dozen or so to present in the blog post.

Above painting is from the customer that ordered commission artwork with the Iris Flowers for her husband. The painting is now proudly hanging in Avinger, Texas.

One local customer from Martinez, California got the painting of Garlic And Olive right from the walls of my solo artshow in the historical downtown:
realism in watercolor

Another lucky art collector chose to purchase painting from the same art show, the Old Barn of Eugene O'Neil in Danville, California:
realism in watercolor

A client from Oakland, California decorated his office space with the painting of Lake Tahoe:

realism in watercolor

My dear art collector that keeps decorating her house in San Leandro, California with my artworks purchased these beach Summary paintings and sent me the photos in the interior:
realism in watercolor

A customer from Overland Park, Kansas will decorate her remodeled house with this paining of a Garden Rose:

realism in watercolor

And one customer from Spanaway of Washington state selected the painting of Japanese Tea Garden from my San Francisco plein-air painting collection: 

realism in watercolor

Yet one San Francisco customer decided to decorate his restaurant with my original painting of Paris street with Eiffel Tower view:

watercolor realistic painting

But not only originals are popular these days.

My dear art collector and long time art appreciator from American Canyon, California purchased the painting of Carmel By The Sea in print format and selected this framing option, which I liked very much:
landscape

International art collector from Brussels, Belgium wanted to invite home a print of my abstract painting of Waterfall:

acrylic


An original commission painting of Eiffel Tower traveled to Vancouver, Canada to find a new home in my customer's dining room:
realism in watercolor

Interesting framing choice of my art appreciator from Russia, who sent me this photograph:

watercolor

Another international art collector invited a painting-print of my artwork of Orchid to her house in Cuneo, Italy:

realism in watercolor

The blog post length is not enough to post all paintings and framing choices that I wished; but, I thank ALL my customers and collectors for appreciating my art!!! 




www.artirina.com










Popular Posts