Farmers Market Treasures Jam Relish and Marmalade Labels Project

What Color Are The Vitamins?!

realism in watercolor jam labels

My Jam, Relish, and Marmalade Gallery is growing. Several new paintings and designs were born in the last month. And with enough water and plenty of colors on my palette, it keeps growing as if I opened a "Farmers Market" in my studio. 

I've looked at my previous and new paintings of vegetables, berries and fruits and combined them into a color themes.
The above one calls for some cool colors. This group is for Blue and Black Vitamins, and it contains blueberry, blackberry, blackcurrant, and grape paintings.

The next bunch is so so red. The mixture of cranberries, raspberries, redcurrant, strawberries and even rhubarb would water any mouth:

realism in watercolor jam labels

Unusual combination of berries, fruit, veggies, and even herbs is in my Green collection. Gooseberries, cucumbers, green apple and mint leaves are here in Green Vitamins collage:

realism in watercolor jam labels

All shades of yellow and orange are in this Citrus Quartet, a Vitamin C in all its glory. It contains ruby red grapefruit, oranges, and lemons:

realism in watercolor marmalade labels

And not so well coming together in one dish, but oh so well came together by color into a collection of Purple fruits, berries, and vegetables.
It contains plums, eggplant, purple onion, and freshly picked blackberries that certainly have a purple tint to them:

realism in watercolor jam relish labels

It was fun to combine so many different creation of mine into a colored vitamins series.
Thanks to my Jam Labels project, which allowed me to generate so many different designs!

Popular Posts