Window With The View

watercolor

Recently, when my family was looking for a new house, I've noticed that a lot of times there was something missing in the decor. Some houses had nice layouts; but, some of the walls were looking lonely and empty to me. 
My imagination didn't let me wait any longer; and, I started creating designs with the view. And that is how the Windows With The View series was born.
Imagine, a painting that becomes a window! It will allow the art collector to fulfill two things at once: a piece of art and a perfect desirable view from the window.
All of a sudden an empty wall would reveal an ocean view like that:
watercolor painting

Or, a painting with the Fall Forest...
season in watercolor

...will bring a warm touch to any decor. Though, it might bring a magic time freeze too: the seasons will stop moving and it will be all time Autumn in your living room (unless you change the theme once in three months, of course):
house decoration idea

Yet the view with the lake and monumental rocks is timeless. It might be great view for a home office or upstairs loft:
painting of the water

And I have no doubt, that no one in the world would resist a nice view of the Golden Gate Bridge for their Summer house or permanent location :0)
realism in watercolor

The search for the new house led me to a creation of a new series; a combination of old and new paintings, and numerous ideas for a perfect window view.








Popular Posts